- American Planning Association (1429)
- American Planning Association - California Chapter (1573)
- APA - CA Chapter San Diego Planning Library (545)
A great set of resource documents to assist Planners in expanding their land use knowledge.
- California Building Officials (1450)CALBO (California Building Officials) is a nonprofit 501(c)6 organization dedicated to promoting public health and safety in building construction through responsible legislation, education and building code development. Founded in 1962, CALBO provides a host of valuable services to its over 500 members.
- California State Association of Counties (CSAC) (1395)
- California Statewide Communities Development Authority (CSCDA) (1055)
The California Statewide Communities Development Authority (CSCDA) was created in 1988, under California’s Joint Exercise of Powers Act, to provide California’s local governments with an effective tool for the timely financing of community-based public benefit projects. CSCDA was created by and for local governments in California, and is sponsored by the California State Association of Counties and the League of California Cities.
- County Building Officials Association of California (1327)CBOAC continues to reinforce that goal by offering diverse, interesting, and relevant educational experiences while at the same time, developing relationships with other code officials, professional organizations and consultants that is so critical throughout the year.
- County Engineers Association of California (1658)
- Rural County Representatives of California (RCRC) (1013)
Founded in 1972, RCRC works with its member counties to advocate on behalf of rural issues at the state and federal levels.
Solar Energy Links
- APA Solar Energy Helpful Information (1809)
- ConsumerAffairs - Compare Reviews for Solar Energy Companies (1180)
- OPEN PACE - CSCDA (923)
California cities and counties must be a member of CSCDA and adopt a resolution to opt-in to CSCDA Open PACE in order to participate. If your jurisdiction is interested in joining the program, please click here.
- US Energy Information Administration - Electric Power Monthly (1595)Lots of great information about actual energy use and energy trends in the USA and by State.
State & Fed Agencies/Resources
- CA Homepage (1401)Homepage of the state of CA.
- CA Natural Resources Agency - 2009 SB 97 Rulemaking (1406)
- Office of Planning & Research (OPR) (1720)
- OPR - 2010 California Planners’ Book of Lists (1451)
- OPR - Community and Military Compatibility Planning: Supplement to the G... (1469)
- OPR - Planning, Zoning, & Development Laws 2010 (1377)
- OPR Planners' Book of Lists January 2009 (1427)This edition features:
- US Green Building Council (LEED) (1161)