CCPDA celebrates 51 years
Members Update: November 7, 2013 ONE DAY Members Only Workshop at the Contra Costa County offices (Martinez) - View Photos & Other Info of the Workshop.
Mark your calendar for the 2014 CCPDA Members Annual Conference in Sacramento - February 27-28, 2014
2013 CCPDA 51st Annual Conference - An Excellent Conference Was Held This Year
|Special Project #1:
In order to create a consistent strategy in California for counties to issue approvals/permits for small and large scale photovoltaic installations, CCPDA coordinated a Working Group with a variety of stakeholders (over 100 people) to write the CCPDA Solar Energy Facility Permit Streamlining Guide, Model Solar Energy Facility (SEF) Ordinance and several other helpful Appendices. View All SEF Info
California Solar Permitting Guidebook (Ideas to Streamline the Building Permit Process)
Special Project #2: CCPDA members are assisting in the review of the FloodSafe CA Administrative Draft documents. For the latest, CLICK HERE. <updated 2012-04-05>
Are you a California County Planner with a question that you'd like to ask other Planners in CA? If so, visit our CCPDA Planners Forum.
Check out to see if there are any Job Announcements for great Job Opportunities
Who is CCPDA? We are the California County Planning Directors Association. We coordinate local government Land Use Planning for the 58 counties in California. [More Info]
CCPDA Membership Registration Form
Benefits of THIS WEBSITE to our MEMBERS:
- This will be a place where all CA County Planning Directors will be able to login and have access to MANY resources.
- You will also be able to upload your resources (or links to your resources) that you want to share with other County Planning Departments.
- You will be able to edit your roster information and keep it current.
- You will have access to the Documents section, where you can view public and private documents.
- You will have access to the Planning Directors Members ONLY section where we will keep important and helpful information.
- You will have input into the future development features of our new website.
- You will have access to the GoogleGroups CA County Planning Directors listserv so that you can blast out a question/issue to your peers and get some help.
We are open to your suggestions. Please email them to our webmaster.
Last Updated (Sunday, 10 November 2013 20:09)